sábado, 19 de novembro de 2016

Poema 174

You'll never know how much I love you and how my heart aches every time that I think about us and how my body wakes up when you talk to me and how much pain I keep away from my memory palace that hides you in my mind.
---
You may know that I've been waiting for your for quite a long time but you don't know that feels like ages inside of me. That just thinking about the word 'alone' starts a fire in my chest and burns all the good little things I've been collecting every since the last crisis.
---
You now know all the sweet things that I love about you, like your hair and your smell and the way you hold me tighter and tighter when I'm crying. You know how to calm me down in my rainy days and you know how to make me bright on cloudy ones.
--- 
What you don't know is that I will always have stormy awful days and I can't get rid of them, neither do you. What you don't know is how hard I'm trying to pull it together so I can let it go when I'm with you, because you're the only one who can do this and still love me. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário